I am excited to be announcing the launch of a NEW practitioner certification training that I was inspired to develop. The method is called Cell Memory Release (CMR).
It took me over three years of use with clients myself before I knew it was time to share this effective tool with other practitioners The Cell Memory Release Method (CMR) Certification Course is the result!
As I mentioned, I was inspired to create the CMR Method. From my training and experience as an Emotional Healer, Certified Rebirther and my own experience using TRE (Trauma Release Exercises), I recognized that there was a need from some clients to clear trapped emotions and trauma that they were holding on a body level. We were not able to access these body level memories, using the other tools I possessed.
Why invest in the Cell Memory Release Method Certification Course?
- “Modern science has typically localized consciousness in the brain, but recent studies have shown evidence of consciousness showing up in the heart, the gut, and parts of individual cells.” -Deb Lange, Modern Day Elder and Futurist.
- Do you have clients that seem to have unresolved issues? Have you wondered if there are stored emotions or trauma on a physical body level, that may prevent them finishing their process with you? Learn a new tool to help clear layers of stored memories and emotions on the body level, and help your clients to finish what they start with you!
- The Cell Memory Release Method can be used with clients that have issues with physical illness, releasing trapped emotions, PTSD or trauma release, COVID 19 effects, depression, alcohol and substance abuse, weight problems, dealing with fear, birth trauma, birthing preparation for mothers, death and transition preparation, relationship and intimacy problems and much more!
- The Cell Memory Release Method is an interactive process that includes client witnessing, muscle testing verification and other steps from a “Heart Connected Space” to achieve the results it does.
- Cell Memory Release (CMR) is complimentary with other modalities such as Massage Therapy and other body work, Birth and Death Doula support, Talk Therapy, as well as other energy work such as Reiki, Theta Healing and others…
- Being a Certified Cell Memory Release Practitioner allows you to add another tool to work with your clients ONLINE or IN PERSON. Adding more effective tools to serve your clients needs, can only help your business grow.
This course at the present time being delivered in two ways:
In a LIVE ONLINE GROUP SETTING (two full days) along with access to additional course content online.
In a LIVE IN PERSON GROUP SETTING (two full days) along with access to additional course content online.
In this TWO DAY interactive course you will learn:
- Why the CMR Method was created.
- Experience a LIVE CMR session done with a volunteer.
- Experience a LIVE Group CMR session.
- Learn all the CMR Method steps and how to use them
- Other advanced methods and tools to use with clients.
- Experience FOUR CMR practice sessions, two as a client then two as the practitioner and MORE…
- YOU WILL ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO: Additional course content online including…actual client CMR session audio recordings with teaching commentary; the CMR Self Treatment method; Practitioner and Client guided meditations, the CMR Method Practitioner Facebook group support and more!
CMR Practitioner Testimonials
Shannon Edgett – Certified CMR Practitioner, Theta Healing Practitioner, Mindset Maven. Check out Shannon’s Mindset Maven page at https://www.facebook.com/MindsetMaven/
Michele Arsenault – Certified CMR Practitioner, RMT, RRT, Reiki Master, Theta Healer, Cranialsacral Therapist, Acupuncture Therapist, Spiritual Alignment Connection, Access Bars and much more. Check out her website at vmtb.ca
Linda Lang – Certified CMR Practitioner, Master Healer, Transformational Guide and Mentor, Podcast Host (Exploring the Mystical Side of Life). Check out Linda’s website and podcasts at https://thoughtchange.com/
CMR Method Certification Course FAQ’s
Can working with clients online using the CMR Method be as effective as working in person?
Yes! Since developing and using this method with clients both in person and online, I have found that both are effective. The actual process is about having the client witness areas in their own body, they are able to do this both online and in person.
Is there a set time frame for me to complete this Certification course?
No. Once you have purchased access and attended the LIVE ONLINE portion of the course, you can continue to access the rest of the online course content as needed. Once you have completed three CMR Sessions with three different volunteer clients, your CMR Method Certification is complete! Once completed and verified, you will receive your certification and be able to promote and use the CMR Method with clients. Of course, it is best to complete the content as soon as you can, to allow you to integrate what you have learned and experienced in your volunteer sessions more easily.
Do you offer further support for the CMR Method after I have completed it?
Yes! We offer One on One CMR Method and Developing Your Intuitive Self (with Donna Somerville) Mentoring sessions at a reasonable fee to help answer any issues or questions you might have when working with clients. The course even though it gives you a great foundation and some of the client issues that I have encountered in sessions does not cover every scenario you might encounter with your clients. As well, I have created an online Facebook CMR Method group that you can access to post your questions to myself and other CMR Method Practitioners. I will be doing LIVE Facebook video chats too!
Can I download the course content to access offline?
Yes and no. This course is delivered LIVE online in a group format. You will also have access to an online account that has all the course content delivered LIVE to review anytime! Some of that course content is available for download, some is not. The content is mostly in audio format, with some video content , text and PDF (downloadable). Of course access to the online course content does not expire.
Can I change and use the CMR Method the way I am inspired too to fit the needs of my clients?
Yes! The CMR Method course is to teach you the method I was inspired to use with clients the way I work with clients. As a practitioner of many modalities, I have at times been inspired to change the methods I was taught in the training I had originally received. This was to best serve the client I was working with. I of course want you to do feel comfortable doing the same if you are inspired too. My goal is to give you the foundation of what the CMR Method that you can definitely follow with your clients, but if you are inspired to make it something better and more effective, please do!
Can I teach the CMR Method to others?
This will be available soon! I am currently creating a CMR Method Instructors training process! I am excited to be able to certify CMR Method Practitioners to help teach this wonderful method to other practitioners. Look for more details around this the CMR Method Instructors Certification coming soon!
UPCOMING CMR METHOD CERTIFICATION TRAINING:
Date: Saturday October 22nd and Sunday 23rd
David Somerville, Certified CMR Method Practitioner, Instructor and Creator.
For information or to register please contact David using the contact box below.
Date: Saturday November 12th and Sunday 13th
Location: IN PERSON @ Vitality Massage, Woodstock NB
Michele Arsenault, Certified CMR Method Practitioner and Instructor.
For information or to register please contact Michele at Michele@vmtb.ca
If you have any questions about the CMR Method Certification course, a session or have interest in becoming a Certified CMR Method Instructor, please contact me below.